Powered by Studio M | 1917 Concourse Dr. San Jose CA 95131

  • News Desk

SAMSUNG SAYS CHINA PHONE FIRE CAUSED BY EXTERNAL HEAT


Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS) said on Monday a Galaxy Note 7 phone a Chinese user claimed caught on fire was damaged by external heating, seeking to assure customers in the world's top smartphone market the devices being sold there are safe. The incident comes amid a recall of the Note 7 phones across the globe including South Korea and the United States due to faulty batteries causing the devices to catch fire while charging or in normal use.

Read more on the story here

#SamsungGalaxyNote7 #externalheat #china

amazon smile for pragnya.png
Our Non- Profit Partners
pragnya_logo.png
LOCAL EVENTS
RDH_listen_live.png